Re: GTO1100 CP4 questions about autoguiding configuration

Andy Galasso

Thomas wrote:

- I am using PHD2 and i couldn't find any adjustment possibility to amend anything regarding your hint:
"Just make sure that the software knows which option you have chosen."

Where I could find these setting possibility?

Thomas,

There's some information about this in the PHD2 User Guide: Equipment Connection (scroll down to Mount Selection).   Specifically, chose "AstroPhysics GTO V2 Mount (ASCOM)" to follow Howard's excellent advice of using the AP ASCOM driver for guiding.

Andy