From: 'Ray Gralak (Groups)' groups3@... [ap-gto]
Sent: Monday, August 14, 2017 1:34 AM
To: ap-gto@...
Subject: RE: [ap-gto] Can't get ASCOM DRIVER on Win-10 Taskbar

Hi Joe,

>     Unfortunately, it appears only in the Win-10  Taskbar “Hidden Other Icon Choices” box. When I approach
> its icon in the box, to launch the driver’s display panel, I always get blocked by the full driver detailed
> STATUS pop up box, so I can never click on the Driver Control panel request.

You might kick yourself for not thinking of this, but have you tried checking the box "Keep this window open", then moving the window out of the way?

Then you can access the options to change mount status by hovering over the icon.

-Ray Gralak
Author of PEMPro:  http://www.ccdware.com

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional