Re: Does Skysafari only do Park-4?

steven ho

Thanks Howard I will reach out to them.

steve hoffman

From: ap-gto@... on behalf of Howard howard@... [ap-gto]
Sent: Tuesday, August 8, 2017 9:12 PM
To: ap-gto@...
Subject: RE: [ap-gto] Does Skysafari only do Park-4?

They wanted to start out with just the one park position since they were hustling to get the version ready for NEAF.  They were also awaiting some feedback from customers to see if anyone wanted other positions and also the option to use a “last position” like our keypad does.  Please feel free to let them know that you would like the additional features!  Customer requests will mean a lot more than my requests!

Mag. 7 Skies!

Howard Hedlund

Astro-Physics, Inc.

Phone: 815-282-1513

www.astro-physics.com

www.astro-physics.com
Makes telescopes, mounts and accessories for observers and astrophotographers. Includes product descriptions, prices, photo gallery, and printable order form.

P Consider the environment before printing this e-mail.