Re: Does Skysafari only do Park-4?

Howard Hedlund

They wanted to start out with just the one park position since they were hustling to get the version ready for NEAF.  They were also awaiting some feedback from customers to see if anyone wanted other positions and also the option to use a “last position” like our keypad does.  Please feel free to let them know that you would like the additional features!  Customer requests will mean a lot more than my requests!

Mag. 7 Skies!

Howard Hedlund

Astro-Physics, Inc.

Phone: 815-282-1513

www.astro-physics.com

P Consider the environment before printing this e-mail.