Re: Ray: Questions about latest A-P V2 ASCOM driver

topboxman

Thanks Howard. I thought I was going crazy!!!! No hurry, I know how to operate fantastic A-P mounts.

Peter

---In ap-gto@..., <howard@...> wrote :

Hi Peter,

I confirmed this just now here in the office at AP.  I used TheSkyX, bub apart from that everything was almost exactly as you described it.  I created a short, concise log file that I will submit to Ray.  Be advised that he is deeply occupied with PEMPro at the moment, so it may take a while for him to get to it.

You, however, did not do anything wrong.

Howard
AP Tech. Support