Re: Go to programs from the laptop

Roland Christen

Sounds like he is using TheSkyX.

From: ayersrockastromark@... [ap-gto]
To: ap-gto
Sent: Fri, Aug 4, 2017 10:46 pm
Subject: [ap-gto] Go to programs from the laptop

Hello,

I have an 1100GTO and my friend uses a computer program to go to on his EQ6 shywatcher that allows him to sit at the computer and select objects and his mount will go to them without the need for the hand controller. Could someone tell me what programs will do this or recommend a program that works well with my mount and tell me any additional things I may need to buy to make it work. I don't mind using the hand controller but was just wondering. His program also allows him to see the chip size and move the telescope to best fit the field of view.

Thank you

Mark Bateman