From: "'Ray Gralak (Groups)' groups3@... [ap-gto]"
To: ap-gto@...
Sent: Sunday, July 23, 2017 2:35:48 PM
Subject: RE: [ap-gto] APPC + Pointing Model Question

Hi Chris,

Ooops.. I reread what you wrote and maybe I misunderstood.

Did you perform a pointing model after the RECAL with the handcontroller?

If so, you should verify the model by rerunning APPM again with Verify enabled. You can use a smaller subset of stars, say 30-34 (you don't need to do all 20)

Best regards,

-Ray Gralak