Re: seaching to buy an old CP3 fonctionnal box

Michael Fulbright <mike.fulbright@...>

They show up on astromart weekly.

Michael Fulbright

On 7/7/2017 10:41 AM, Visonneau Vincent v.visonneau@... [ap-gto] wrote:

Hi from France

My mount is an old AP900GTO mount with CP1 control box, i have few
problem to connect the keypad on the box, when the rapas is in the right
place, the keypad cable is twisted and rub against the rapas, i'm afraid
it will be broken in the future with this trouble...

I would like ton know if someone here is selling an old cp2 or cp3
control box compatible with my mount, i think the connectors are on the
top of the box so the probleme will be off.

Let me know , perhaps someone here who as made an upgrade from CP2 or
CP3 boxes towards CP4 box have an old CP3 box not used...

Regards

Vincent