Re: Upcoming solar eclipse

Roland Christen

That is terrible!

From: Fritz Two fritztwo@... [ap-gto]
To: ap-gto
Sent: Wed, Jul 5, 2017 9:02 pm
Subject: [ap-gto] Re: Upcoming solar eclipse

Eclipse Chasers: I think it was here that I was first alerted to the
fact that some Oregon hotels are stiffing their customers. I can
specifically report that Super 8, Ontario stiffed me out of 11 rooms.
If you have a room in or near the eclipse path, DOUBLE CHECK your
reservation and make sure it is still good and for the price you signed
up for!

Indy Fritz

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional