Re: PEMPro without a keypad?

Roland Christen

You do not need a keypad to use PEMPro.

From: dbartolini@... [ap-gto]
To: ap-gto
Sent: Tue, Jul 4, 2017 9:23 pm
Subject: [ap-gto] PEMPro without a keypad?

Hi all,

I'm waiting for my new mount to arrive, so I decided to look through the APCC manual while I wait. I read through a brief discussion of PEMPro, and if I'm reading it correctly, the preferred method to record PEM is to use the keypad in order to record more than one worm cycle. I didn't order a keypad because I'll be imaging with a computer. Is it possible to use a virtual keypad (either ASCOM or APCC keypad window) to get a multi-cycle PEM recording?

I am aware that the mount comes preprogrammed for my specific mount, but I assume that I'll want to do a new recording at some point in the future.

Thanks,
Dave