Re: mount parking during imaging - how to determine why

Ray Gralak

Eric,

I never saw a log file with a KA command. You said you had put up the wrong log file.

However, if you are going to put up the driver and APCC files:

1) Please use the APCC Log zipper utility so that the settings files are captured. Include all files for that evening.
2) Include the SGPro and PHD2 log files
3) Include in your reply the five minute (or better) time window within which the park event ruined your image.

If the file is too big to upload to the files section, then use DropBox and create a public download link.

Best regards,

-Ray Gralak