Re: PemPro Backlash feature

Ray Gralak

Steve,

I'm not at my PC, I'm away and can't access Help or I would.
No problem, there is also an online help:

https://www.siriusimaging.com/Help/PEMProV2new/index.html?backlashexerciser.
html

Perhaps you could make it more convenient for me by just answering my
query?

I think I did answer it the best I could with what little information that
you provided... you said it didn't work and you asked if you were missing
anything.

The movement method that you use determines how the mount will move. Any one
of the 5 methods *could* work with your mount, depending on how you had
PEMPro setup. There are lots of possibilities so it would be better if you
could identify which method you had tried and how you had PEMPro configured.
Again, you can attach pictures and logs in the PEMPro forum, which is why I
suggest you post there. The link is here:

http://ccdware.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/frm/f/401101098

-Ray Gralak
Author of APCC (Astro-Physics Command Center):
http://www.astro-physics.com/index.htm?products/accessories/software/apcc/ap
cc