From: ap-gto@... on behalf of rcedwards1968@... [ap-gto]
Sent: Monday, June 19, 2017 3:46 PM
To: ap-gto@...
Subject: [ap-gto] PC to run AP900

I call AP and George told me I would need to get a Windows PC to run the mount and that a Mac would not work with the 900.

Can someone tell me what I should buy and how much storage the PC should have to operate the mount and what Astro software to use.

I would only use the PC in the observatory I like a Mac for everything else.

Robert