Re: PemPro headache

Steven

Thanks Ray, appreciated. Have a great day!

Steve

From: ap-gto@... on behalf of 'Ray Gralak (Groups)' groups3@... [ap-gto]
Sent: Thursday, 15 June 2017 4:41 p.m.
To: ap-gto@...
Subject: RE: [ap-gto] PemPro headache

Hi Steve,

If you are installing the V3 beta, you need to have V2 installed first. So,
just to be clear, there is no license to enter for the V3 beta.

To use the V3 beta, install V2 from the CD that came with your mount. The
license key should be on the CD case/sleeve. After entering the V2 license
you should be able to run the V3 beta. However, I just released the latest
beta last night so it is possible there is a bug somewhere. Please report
back if you can get it working or not. If you still have a problem with it I
will work with you offline to get you going.

Best regards,

-Ray Gralak
Author of APCC (Astro-Physics Command Center):
http://www.astro-physics.com/index.htm?products/accessories/software/apcc/ap
cc

G.