Re: [ap-ug] Astro-Physics Facebook page is live!

Mike C

Facebook is what you make it.   I immediately unfollow (almost everyone) who posts political stuff. As a result, my facebook feed is made of Chris Go Jupiter images, Yuri sharing TEC adventures, bird photography, electronics and software development. AP is a great addition !!

On Wed, Jun 14, 2017 at 10:04 AM, Marj marj@... [ap-gto] <ap-gto@...> wrote:

Thank you, Anthony.

Clear Skies,

Marj Christen