Re: M101

Don Anderson

Seems to be coming through Anthony

Don Anderson

From: "Anthony Ayiomamitis ayiomami@... [ap-gto]"
To: ap-gto@...
Sent: Wednesday, June 7, 2017 4:59 PM
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] Re: M101

Gents,
My problem is slightly different and where my messages (replies) are bouncing (ie returning). Let's see if this one gets through.
Anthony.

On 07-Jun-17 17:37, 'Joseph Zeglinski' J.Zeglinski@... [ap-gto] wrote:

Chris,

    Same Yahoo problem here, as with Philip – but without the Yahoo login problems.

Joe Z.

Sent: Wednesday, June 7, 2017 8:44 AM

I'd really like to see this but I don't think Yahoo likes me very much - I always have trouble.  It tells me I have to sign in (just to see a web based photo??).  So I try to sign in.  It tells me I have forgotten my details. So I set up a new account.  It sends me an email with a special code.  I enter it and all seems OK - I get 'Congratulations!' .. and all the usual nonsense.  I think I am finally into Yahoo but all I see is a black screen with 'Yahoo! Groups' in the top left corner and a little spinning thingy in the middle of the screen.  Nothing else happens and the spinning thingy is still spinning after 10 minutes... with both the URLs below...
..any possibility of seeing this on a non-Yahoo website? (I never have problems with other websites :)
Philip
---