From: mike@... [ap-gto]
To: ap-gto
Sent: Thu, Jun 8, 2017 12:59 pm
Subject: [ap-gto] Re: Sync on a star confusion

Do I understand correctly:  if I slew to an object using The SkyX, then center it using the hand controller, if I press "sync" in The SkyX the mount will now know exactly where it is?  I read earlier in this thread to make sure the same app is sending the goto command (sending position to the mount) and sync'ing the mount (which is converted to RCAL as I have the appropriate box checked in the V2 ASCOM driver).   Sorry if this seems obvious to most.

Mike