Re: New file uploaded to ap-gto

Bob Denny

The just-posted screen shot  tells me a lot. ACP is waiting (forever!) for Telescope.AtPark to become true. It appears that the AP driver is in the process of parking (under Mount Info: COM12 (APCC) it says [Park] [Parking}) and there is the popup window [APCC - Parking / Slewing to Park Position 4] with a [STOP] button, which tells me the operation is still in progress.

It looks like the mount has not completed parking as far as the control system is concerned, and ACP is waiting for the control system to decide that the park has completed and report AtPark = true.