From: ap-gto@... [mailto:ap-gto@...]
Sent: Monday, April 24, 2017 9:09 AM
To: ap-gto@...
Subject: [ap-gto] APCC/ASCOM driver report

Hi Ray,

Last night, I've set "ON" the "Calibrate move direction on first slew (recommended)"
in the ASCOM driver but noticed it was disabled during the night. I've found the
disabling took effect only when APCC-AP V2 Driver Auto-Config is checked.
Otherwise the ASCOM parameter didn't change.

Another thing, the ASCOM driver Custom RA Rate value display is completely
different from ACP orbital tracking and from APCC (when not using tracking
correction).

Hope this help!

Regards,
Yves