From: ap-gto@... [mailto:ap-gto@...]
Sent: Sunday, April 23, 2017 3:15 PM
To: ap-gto@...
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] backlash, apcc, ap v2, gtocp4, new gear mesh mounts

I ask because of the appc and ap v2 driver setting to remove backlash (gto cp3
only). Why not with the gto cp4? You can use a cp4 with older mounts as well so it
can't be the new gear box.

I see now on the ap website that the backlash setting was for manual guiding back
in the day:

"Does not have R.A. and Declination backlash control. This was initially designed
for manual guiding."

Thanks

Dave