Re: APCC, The SkyX and SkyTools 3 PRO

Jack Huerkamp

Ray,

All is fine!

I got the computer back in the observatory, powered on the AP1600 and started APCC without incident.

I then started TheSkyX, connected to the mount and had it go to the Sun.

I then started SkyTools 3 PRO, configured the telescope in it to "TheSky Controlled Telescope" as Antoine Pavlin had mentioned, and connected SkyTools to the mount.  The Sun was centered in the SkyTools interactive atlas.

I then clicked on some targets on the SkyTools chart, did a slew and all was fine.  The target selected was now under the cross hairs in TheSkyX.

All is fine?

Thanks to all who responded to my initial inquiry about using SkyTools and he SKy together.

Yours truly,

Jack

Jack Huerkamp

Jack's Astro Accessories, LLC.