Re: Guiding Issues

Jon <jmartin590@...>

If you could post your guide logs on the Stark Labs forum. The proper people will be able to analyze what the problem is but, I would post logs using the regular guiding and the pulse guiding. You can do some test guiding just to get a short guide log that shows the problems. I believe the instructions for posting the logs are listed on the Stark Labs forum and in the instructions for PHD2.

Jon

On 4/23/2017 12:15 PM, gardner.w@... [ap-gto] wrote:

Jon,

I have tried both. Normally I issue my guide corrections through the mount. My guide cable is old and I don't have my second guide cable at the moment, but last year using either guide cables attached to the main camera did not have any effects to the positive.

Bill