Re: APCC, The SkyX and SkyTools 3 PRO

Jack Huerkamp

Ray,

After powering up the AP1600, I start APCC.

I then either start SkyTools and connect to the mount using it or start The SkyX and connect to the mount.

Once connected with either, I can move the mount to a target by clicking on it in the chart and doing s slew.

You are suggesting starting The SkyX, connecting to the mount in APCC and then somehow connecting SkyTools to The SkyX so that I could use T-Point and the maps in SkyTools.

I would appreciate hearing back from anyone who has done this as I am really not a fan of the charts provided in The SkyX

Yours truly,

Jack

Jack Huerkamp

Jack's Astro Accessories, LLC.