Re: APPM Run - Plate Solve Failures East of Meridian

Yves Laroche

Eric,

According to what Bob Denny wrote in the opened ticket, “If the ArcsecPerPixel[Horiz|Vert] properties are set, and then SolveAllSky() is called, use the mean of the two scales as the "guess" and set 20% as the "tolerance" (which matches the tolerance of the internal solver). Otherwise, don't send the hints, allowing A.N to determine plate scale as well as the other things.”

The goal is to inform ANSVR to search the specific index file.  With a 20% tolerance, ANSVR should reach the proper index file.

We will see results when new PinPoint version is available.

Yves