From: ap-gto@yahoogroups.com <ap-gto@yahoogroups.com> on behalf of Marj marj@astro-physics.com [ap-gto] <ap-gto@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Friday, April 14, 2017 10:52 AM
To: 'ap-ug@yahoogroups.com'; ap-gto@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [ap-gto] Great American Eclipse 2017

Hi all,
What an exciting event this will be from coast to coast!!!

We are going to be in Casper, WY for ASTROCON 2017 (Astronomical League Convention) August 16-19 preceding the eclipse on the 21st.
https://astrocon2017.astroleague.org/
astrocon2017.astroleague.org<https://astrocon2017.astroleague.org/>
astrocon2017.astroleague.org
Read more about Do not sign up for Awards Banquet, Star-B-Q or Fields trips unless you have already registered; Order your Astrocon 2017 / Total Solar Eclipse items now!!

Who is planning to be there????

If not, where will you be??

Clear Skies,

Marj Christen