Christopher,

My 2009 vintage Mach 1 does not have any holes on the front of the RA or DEC motor covers...

Michael

At 02:09 PM 4/10/2017, you wrote:

I would say the older ones with the older worm block designs don't have the threaded holes on the front.

Christopher Erickson
Consulting Engineer
Summit Kinetics
Waikoloa, HI 96738
www.summitkinetics.com

From: ap-gto@... [ mailto:ap-gto@...]
Sent: Monday, April 10, 2017 6:11 AM
To: [ap-gto]
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] Polemaster

Thanks for the heads-up Christopher. Which Mach1’s don’t have the threaded holes: older ones or the newest ones?
--
Andrew Barton

On Apr 10, 2017, at 1:31 AM, 'Christopher Erickson' christopher.k.erickson@... [ap-gto] <ap-gto@... > wrote:

I don't think that all Mach1's have the threaded holes on the front of the DEC motor housing so it won't work with all of them.

For those that don't, the double-sided tape and PoleMaster universal adapter will work.

Christopher Erickson
Consulting Engineer
Summit Kinetics
Waikoloa, HI 96738