Re: Polemaster

Dick Hoey

I like my Rapas to much to cover it up. I just use 2 pipe hangers from Home Depot and put it on the weight bar. Use the Rapas to get close then refine with polemaster.  It works fine. The polemaster owners manual says it is not required to be on the rotation axes of the mount.

Sent from Dick's phone.

On Apr 7, 2017, at 02:02, Suresh Mohan Neelmegh drsureshmohan@... [ap-gto] <ap-gto@...> wrote:

My friend has sent me the pole master to use for the weekend For my Mach 1 . Any idea if I can just stick on front with duct tape ? His mount is eq6 . I do have my own RAPAS
Suresh
Ps telescope is in north ( closed sit out )of my house I can see a little higher than Ursa Major that's all
Thanks
Suresh