From: ap-gto@... [mailto:ap-gto@...]
Sent: Friday, April 07, 2017 5:30 AM
To: ap-gto@...
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] Polemaster

Ok I've locked Polaris with RAPAS , I can see Polaris and just one more star that's way too faint in Polemaster to make my next move . Will either try late night or tommorow . I tried various gain and exposure settings by can only see two stars . As of now RAPAS wins ( my RAPAS is calibrated already) will post update after haze reduces
Suresh

On 07-Apr-2017, at 5:47 PM, pnagy@... [ap-gto] <ap-gto@...> wrote:

Dec axis motor, not RA motor.

Peter