From: jshutz@... [ap-gto]
To: ap-gto
Sent: Sun, Apr 2, 2017 4:41 am
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] Shortening the height of G11 tripod

I must be doing something wrong here, why is it each message or response is repeated constantly?

Anyway, Dean and Chris gave me some food for thought so I'll take a look at the measurements and go from there.  At this point I'm not as committed to this idea, so I'll look into other options.  Thank you.

John