From: "Suresh Mohan Neelmegh drsureshmohan@... [ap-gto]"
To: ap-gto@...
Sent: Friday, February 24, 2017 8:01 AM
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] HC upgrade

Friends ,
         I discovered something just now , the place where you connect the hc had a mild play ( rotational movement ). I placed the mother board against a wall and held the plug with a gentle upward pressure and finally heard the beep sound from the hc . Normally I would see a lot of numbers during upload on the screen but I'm not seeing it now , will wait for it to complete. So definetely there is a contact problem . Is it ok for the mother board hc socket to spin for 5 degrees. Is there a fix or just leave it alone ?
Suresh

On 23-Feb-2017, at 11:57 PM, Suresh Mohan Neelmegh <drsureshmohan@...> wrote:

Hi Don,
        I'm awaiting Howard s reply
Suresh

On 23-Feb-2017, at 11:41 PM, Don Anderson jockey_ca@... [ap-gto] <ap-gto@...> wrote:

Suresh
Time to talk to Howard at AP
Don

On Feb 23, 2017, at 10:47 AM, Suresh Mohan Neelmegh drsureshmohan@... [ap-gto] <ap-gto@...> wrote:

The news about my hc is that it's not upgrading after several tries. Different laptops and different com ports as well . It took as many times during the last episode as well .
Suresh

On 23-Feb-2017, at 12:24 PM, Suresh Mohan Neelmegh <drsureshmohan@...> wrote:

Mine is the same cp3 and I'm scratching my head
Suresh

On 23-Feb-2017, at 11:15 AM, 'Woody Schlom' woody@... [ap-gto] <ap-gto@...> wrote:

Suresh,

No problems at all upgrading the keypad firmware.  Mine is a CP3 on a Mach1.  Used a genuine but  5 or 6 year old FTDI serial adapter -- the one with the flashing blue lights -- on a 5 year old Dell M6700 Mobile Workstation running Win-10 Pro.

Woody