Suresh
Time to talk to Howard at AP
Don

On Feb 23, 2017, at 10:47 AM, Suresh Mohan Neelmegh drsureshmohan@... [ap-gto] <ap-gto@...> wrote:

The news about my hc is that it's not upgrading after several tries. Different laptops and different com ports as well . It took as many times during the last episode as well .
Suresh

On 23-Feb-2017, at 12:24 PM, Suresh Mohan Neelmegh <drsureshmohan@...> wrote:

Mine is the same cp3 and I'm scratching my head
Suresh

On 23-Feb-2017, at 11:15 AM, 'Woody Schlom' woody@... [ap-gto] <ap-gto@...> wrote:

Suresh,

No problems at all upgrading the keypad firmware.  Mine is a CP3 on a Mach1.  Used a genuine but  5 or 6 year old FTDI serial adapter -- the one with the flashing blue lights -- on a 5 year old Dell M6700 Mobile Workstation running Win-10 Pro.

Woody

-----Original Message-----
From: ap-gto@... [mailto:ap-gto@...]
Sent: Wednesday, February 22, 2017 7:37 PM
To: ap-gto@...
Subject: [ap-gto] HC upgrade

Guys ,
Did any of you have problems upgrading to 4193? For me I did manage somehow but it went mad two days ago and froze in astrophysics 4.193 , now I'm not hearing the beep sound at the start of upgrade , trying the 5 th or 6 th time now .i think I must a borrow a laptop with a serial port . I do have astrophysics ftdi convertor and straight Thro cable
Suresh