Re: CP4 WiFi disconnects from SkySafari on iPad

robinandcurtis.clark@...

Hi Howard,

Just wondering if you have an idea when the CP4 WiFi update will be available? If you are looking for folks to test the fix, I'm happy to volunteer.

This issue (CP4's WiFi signal disappears) has been happening since I got my mount last August. The only work-around is to park the mount, and cycle the power. Then the WiFi signal returns for a while before disappearing again. It was not an issue when my iPad was the only device I was using with the mount. But since I've been using a laptop near the mount (not connected to the mount, but just near the mount for imaging) I have this issue. The issue makes it very difficult to use SkySafari on my iPad to control the mount. Thanks.

-Robin