From: "Suresh Mohan Neelmegh drsureshmohan@... [ap-gto]"
To: ap-gto@...
Sent: Monday, February 20, 2017 9:54 PM
Subject: [ap-gto] After a slew star continues to move till I press west button

Friends ,
I haven't mentioned this problem I'm having that's getting to be more nagging .
How do I get rid of it ? Apparently the star moves eastwards ( probably is not tracking after a slew , at speed 12x and 64 x) also the response time to change direction from east to west is no more happening instantly .Should I try to change my Motors to see if the problem persists ? ( exchange RA and DEC motors )
Suresh