From: ap-gto@... [mailto:ap-gto@...]
Sent: Friday, February 17, 2017 10:18 AM
To: ap-gto@...
Subject: [ap-gto] Need conterweight shaft advice

Hi guys

I'm currently using three 9lb counterweights and they are currently haning closes to the end of the 1.125" shaft on my Mach1GTO.

To reduce moemtum arm, I'm thinkg of adding another counterweight.

I'm wondering if I should switch to M1053-A 1.875" shaft instead or just add another counterweight to the default 1.125" shaft.

Thank you very much.

Donghun