Re: Loosening Saddle Plate Knobs

Woody Schlom <woody@...>

Gary,

As I suggested in my previous message:

1) Ask Howard if you can buy knobs with the Allen key hex sockets and install them in your saddle.

2) Buy the longer AP saddle.  That's what I did and not only does it have the Allen key socket knobs, but it just plain works a lot better.

Woody

Guys,

I can't thank all of you enough for the excellent suggestions.  Well, except that I should use an allen wrench.  I was so excited with that suggestion that I ran out to look at my scope, and then sadly discovered that the knobs are just knobs.  Oh well. Sure seems like the option to use a hex key would have been great and easy to manufacture.

Now, on to do some experimenting!

Thanks,
Gary