Re: Park

Robert Berta

Joe,
You did an excellent explanation of how this all works. When I first got my 1100 I had the same question about PEC if the new clutches were disengaged. I asked the same question and Roland explained it pretty much as you described. I do think this should be added to the information supplied along with the mounts to save others from the same question. Though the clutches are disengaged, the actual ring and pinion engagement is not changed so PEC is not changed. But of course if you did change that exact gear mesh it would invalidate the old PEC.

Bob Berta