From: ap-gto@... [mailto:ap-gto@...]
Sent: Saturday, January 21, 2017 6:41 AM
To: ap-gto@...
Subject: RE: [ap-gto] Cable and Systems Management

Christopher,

The pic did not make it through...

Michael

At 07:43 PM 1/20/2017, you wrote:

I took a small 12V, USB3 hub that had enough room to mount a 4-port
PowerPole panel in it's side. I beefed-up the 12V power to the hub and also
added a few more filter caps to the USB electronics. That gets me down to
two cables through my Mach1. USB3 and 12VDC. Before I added the extra
filter caps, cycling on the camera's Peltier cooler would reboot the USB3
hub.

I attached a pic, if it comes through.

Christopher Erickson
Consulting Engineer