Subject: Re: [ap-gto] Re: Hanle trip video
To: ap-gto@yahoogroups.com
Date: Monday, January 9, 2017, 12:23 PM

Dan,    I had absolutely
no idea that the words PhotonHunter was already used by you
, it's the name I gave to our whattsap group with no
knowledge of your exclusive ownership of these words .
I'm really afraid I have no control over that as the
movie was made by someone who accompanied me . My apologies
if you thought i wilfully did it with prior
knowledge Suresh
On
09-Jan-2017, at 10:40 PM, dan_kowall@yahoo.com
[ap-gto] <ap-gto@yahoogroups.com>
wrote:

Suresh,You're not the first person to
do this so I guess I shouldn't be surprised.  There are
many people who co-opt someone else's idea and sell it
as their own.I don't agree with those who say
it's a form of flattery.As you must know from
seeing my posts on this forum and others that my
'handle' and website title is "Photon
Hunter".I would be grateful if you stopped
using it as your own.
dan kowallphotonhunter.com

Posted by: Suresh Mohan Neelmegh
<drsureshmohan@gmail.com>

via web post

Reply to sender

Reply to group

Start a New
Topic

Messages in this
topic
(7)

Have you tried the highest rated
email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the
highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting
for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook,
AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with
1000GB of free cloud storage.

To UNSUBSCRIBE, or for general information on the
ap-gto list

Visit Your Group

New Members
4