From: "ghsmith45@... [ap-gto]"
To: ap-gto@...
Sent: Monday, January 2, 2017 4:01 PM
Subject: [ap-gto] Re: Strange guide error

OK. I'll check the RA mesh next time. I did the dec a few months ago, so it's OK.
The thing that is still puzzling me is why the error only showed up after a long successful guiding period. The telescope was pointing well past the zenith, so it wasn't perfect balance causing a wobble at the zenith.
The mount is a 3 year old AP900
Geoff