Re: Installing APCC V1.5.0.18 Over APCC V1.5.0.6

Jack Huerkamp

Ray,

The only question is do i just install the latest version without removing V1.5.0.6?  And if I do this, what other things from the Quick Start Guide need to be implemented?

Yours truly,

Jack

Jack Huerkamp

Jack's Astro Accessories, LLC.