Sorry about being late on the invoice but, here it is.
Sent: Saturday, December 17, 2016 12:32 PM
Subject: [ap-gto] APCC 22.214.171.124 released
Earlier this week, we released version 126.96.36.199. It is
as public beta since we would like to invite more users to
give the new
camera options and plate solving choices a workout. The
remainder of the
program is solid.
Many people have asked for the additional camera plate
solving options. We
thank Ray for adding this capability.
Here is a summary of the new key features of this version.
* APCC - Define two Virtual Port for the ASCOM driver to
programs that are run as administrator and those that are
not. This should
alleviate some of the recent issues on this group that
related to the
* APCC - Added COM port fallback to ethernet/wi-fi
connection. You can
now use any one of the connection options as a backup of
* APCC - Added "Pier Flip" button to "Move Scope" and
* APCC Pro - New camera options: Sequence Generator Pro,
and SkyX Image Linking camera Add-on (APPM)
* APCC Pro - New plate solving choices:Sequence Generator
with PlateSolveX), SkyX Plate Solving (APPM)
* APCC Pro - Increased range of allowable barometric
800-1100 to 500-1300.
* Bug fixes
* Refer to the Version History for complete information.
11250 Forest Hills Rd
Machesney Park, IL 61115