Re: MACH1GTO - Cable Routing Thru Bottom of RA Axis

Michael Fulbright <mike.fulbright@...>

I like your thinking - people tend to usually make things too expensive or complicated!

Michael

On 12/12/2016 10:41 AM, Harley Davidson astrocnc@... [ap-gto] wrote:

Very interesting Christopher. Sometimes keeping it simple is the best. I used a mending plate for attachment. I will do a video when I get time.

tony

On 12/12/2016 3:37 AM, 'Christopher Erickson' christopher.k.erickson@... [ap-gto] wrote:

Here is my lowest-tech universal mounting solution for the PoleMaster:
Works great on all AP mount models.
Christopher Erickson
Consulting Engineer
Summit Kinetics