Re: Help! Part 1: Everything always goes wrong!

Stuart Heggie <stuart.j.heggie@...>

I thought you said you had TSX in which case you don't need CCDSoft at all. Did you mean TS6? If TS6 then you do need CCDSoft5. I "think" you can still point TS6 to the ASCOM mount connection.

In either case, you set autoguide approach in the ASCOM driver and you would choose Pulseguide there. In TS6(?) you need to tell it you're using the ASCOM driver not the built-in Bisque supplied driver. Alas, it has been quite a while since I used TS6 but I know in TSX you don't need CCDSoft5 and the above description works fine.

Stuart

On Mon, Dec 5, 2016 at 12:12 PM, tom_b@... [ap-gto] <ap-gto@...> wrote:

Hi,

Only reason is money.
I am using the ASCOM driver V2.  Is there a way with CCDSoft to use PulseGuide?
Tom