Re: Help!! Part 2!

Stuart Heggie <stuart.j.heggie@...>

Tom, that has to be a big part of the problem. As Rolando said in his reply, the polar alignment idea seems a long shot - it would show up in a big FOV in a 30 min shot but not in these shorter tests you've done hence the attention on the imaging train and something loose or tilted.

Stuart

On Mon, Dec 5, 2016 at 12:04 PM, tom_b@... [ap-gto] <ap-gto@...> wrote:

Hi the connectors are threaded.  That being said, I did notice one thing. The camera rotation was not at the same position it was in my previous imaging session.  It was off by 2 degrees.  I was wondering how that could be.  Perhaps something did loosen.

Something to check I guess.