From: ap-gto@... on behalf of look-up1@... [ap-gto]
Sent: Sunday, 20 November 2016 2:08 a.m.
To: ap-gto@...
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] New Product Rumors?

Really, you would be disappointed if you bought a mount and a new version was released at NEAF, welcome to progress.

Best bet is wait for NEAF 2017, nothing new, whip out the CC or maybe wait for NEAF 2018, 19, 20...

Tom

On 11/17/2016 4:08 PM, wayneh9026@... [ap-gto] wrote:

I'm looking to get a Mach 1 as a portable/star party mount. My concern is the mount design is several years old and I'd be disappointed if I bought one and a Mach 2 is introduced at NEAF 2017! Any rumors or covert info insiders could share?? ��

I'm planning to go to NEAF for the first time next year,  excited to meet the AP team in person!

Wayne