Re: SGP Auto Meridian Flip Failing

andrew.jones6@...

Hi Rob.

Thank you for the update. It is good to know it was not just me being stupid and setting something incorrectly. I actually don' think it is the meridian delay that is causing the issue in my case as I normally don't need that as I have setup meridian limits which are all > then 40 mins past the meridian which should be plenty of time for SGP to determine it needs to do a flip. I think my issue is I am using the RA Limit on the Limit/Homing tab in the latest version for APCC. That is currently set to zero and it would appear in the race to zero between SGP and APCC, APCC is winning and stopping the tracking before SGP has a chance to trigger the flip. I may try tweaking my RA Limits to be closer to my meridian limits, i.e. around -40mins, and see if that helps.

Thanks again.

Andrew J