Re: CP4 - Primary vs Secondary serial ports

Steven

Then why were we asked to update the CP4 thru the top one again, rather than either?

Steve

From: ap-gto@... on behalf of chris1011@... [ap-gto]
Sent: Friday, 23 September 2016 5:55 p.m.
To: ap-gto@...
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] CP4 - Primary vs Secondary serial ports

They are equal in all respects.

From: 'Joseph Zeglinski' J.Zeglinski@... [ap-gto]
To: ap-gto
Sent: Fri, Sep 23, 2016 4:26 pm
Subject: [ap-gto] CP4 - Primary vs Secondary serial ports

Hi,

    Just wondered, since I don’t see a warning.
Is the TOP serial port still different ( in performance)  from the lower one, or are they now equal?
In previous CP2/3 versions, they were handled  slightly differently in the firmware.

    Not that it really matters, since most of us have gotten used to using the top port as the primary mount comms. channel.

Joe