From: anismo@... [ap-gto]
To: ap-gto
Sent: Thu, Sep 22, 2016 2:59 pm
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] Re: AP900 DEC sawtooth guiding

Additional info: Instead of the PHD log, I have it loaded in PHDLab

Here is a 13.5 minute with normal guiding: http://dev1.codelathe.com/url/zlk2xugsghth
Here is the case showing the "sawtooth": http://dev1.codelathe.com/url/y3twje1dnr2i

Join {main@ap-gto.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.