I agree. I think the forums at SB would help him. I use TSX with my "other" mount. In that instance, I have "Auto Reverse X on GEM" unchecked in the Camera tab and checked on the Autoguider tab. Works fine.

I did use TSX with my AP900GTO for a while and had this same problem which is why I think the problem lies in this area. Check the box ONLY on the Autoguider tab and I "think" it will work fine.

Stuart

On Wed, Sep 21, 2016 at 7:26 PM, chris1011@... [ap-gto] <ap-gto@...> wrote:

There is an autoguider program in TSX? I'm not familiar with that. Perhaps he would need to get advice from TSX users?

From: Stuart Heggie stuart.j.heggie@... [ap-gto] <ap-gto@...>
To: ap-gto <ap-gto@...>
Sent: Wed, Sep 21, 2016 6:08 pm
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] Re: Guiding Issues

i sense he is using TSX.

stuart

On Wed, Sep 21, 2016 at 6:33 PM, chris1011@... [ap-gto] <ap-gto@...> wrote:

None of that applies.
What guiding software are you using?

From: vergoldermeister@... [ap-gto] <ap-gto@...>
To: ap-gto <ap-gto@...>
Sent: Wed, Sep 21, 2016 3:58 pm

Hi all,

many, many thanks for your help!!!!

I checked the settings via Teamviewer in my observatory.
In the main window for the Autoguider "Reverse X" was unchecked. In the Camera Setup for the Lodestar guider "Auto-reverse X for GEMs" was unchecked.

In the Camera Setup for the CCD cam "Auto-reverse X for GEMs" was checked. I unchecked it now.

Should i check  "Reverse X" in the settings for the guider?

Kind regards,

Wolfgang