Re: Star is not on CCD chip after unparking AP1200 in Sky X

Stuart Heggie <stuart.j.heggie@...>

Wolfgang, my immediate question would be: How much do you have to move the scope? If exactly 15 degrees then I would vote that your DST setting is incorrect or you have the wrong timezone offset.

Stuart

On Thu, Sep 8, 2016 at 5:31 PM, vergoldermeister@... [ap-gto] <ap-gto@...> wrote:

Hi to all!

since i have changed from Sky 6 to Sky X i have some troubles when i unpark the mount and send it to a star for star sync.

I unpark from Parkpositon 1, this is the only position i can use in my observatory.

I send the mont to a star in the East via Sky X, after the mount stops, i take a photo to check if the star is visible on the CCD chip....but it is not visilble.

I always have to correct the position of the star in RA.

I checked all Settings for the mount, they are correct and also the Settings in Sky X are correct.

I also checked the Polar Alignment, also correct.

I use the latest version of the Ascom Astro Physics V2 Driver, version 5.09.01.

Any ideas????

Thanks and greetings from Austria/Europe,

Wolfgang